The PAR Framework dataset includes rich demographic, course, and outcomes information on over two million anonymized students taking more than 20 million courses. This dataset has potential applications beyond the scope of the PAR Framework benchmarking and predictive modeling products within the higher-education research community. Please let us know if you are interested in:
- Aligning research questions and findings
- Crosswalks between data models
- Submitting data to the PAR Framework
- Access to the PAR database
- Leveraging the PAR predictive models in your research
The PAR Framework is part of a growing ecosystem of innovators and researchers using analytics as tools to improve student success and provide accountability. We look forward to working with you.