News stories, blogs, and other media featuring the PAR Framework
- The North Dakota University System Joins Student Success Collaborative Campus Technology (July 21, 2015).
- Phase Two of Completion Inside Higher Ed (June 2, 2015).
- PAR Framework Releases Results of Groundbreaking Research Predicting Transfer Student Success with Community College Data wn.com (May 29, 2015).
- Universities Find A Collaborative Way to Measure and Obtain Success eCampus News (May 7, 2015).
- Predicting Student Success TD Magazine (August 8, 2014).
- A Collaborative for Student Success and Institutional Comparisons Campus Technology (July 24, 2014).
- How Analytics Can Help Colleges Graduate More Students The Center for Digital Ed (July 15, 2014).
- Big Data 101 Vox (July 14, 2014).
- Big Data’s Place in Community Colleges eCampusNews (January 2014, pg. 23).
- Does Big Data Have a Place in Community Colleges? eCampus News (November 29, 2013).
- Giving Analytics the College Try All Analytics (November 27,2013).
- The Power of Predictive Analytics Campus Technology (September 25, 2013).
- Launch Pad Finalists Announced for SLOAN-C Conference on Emerging Technologies EdSurge (March 26, 2013).
- Who Owns Student Data? Information Week Education (February 27, 2013).
- NGLC Wave I Learning Analytics Projects in the News Next Generation Blog (February 19, 2013).
- Predictive Analytics Reporting (PAR) Framework Releases Common Data Definitions University Business (February 18, 2013).
- New Development Could Help Colleges Improve Student Retention eCampus News (February 12, 2013).
- University Data Sharing Project Takes Big Step Forward Information Week Education Section (February 8, 2013).
- The Rosetta Stone of Student Success Data – A Q & A with Russ Little, Sinclair Community College Campus Technology Community College News Feature (February 6, 2013).
- PAR Framework Releases Full Data Definitions Campus Technology (February 5, 2013).
- The Year Ahead in IT, 2013 Inside Higher Ed (January 3, 2013).
- 2013 Ed Tech Predictions: An Interview with Phil Hill Inside Higher Ed (January 3, 2013).
- Colorado Community College System Entering Second Phase of National Effort to Harness the Power CCCS News (December 20, 2012).
- National Project Examines Online Learning Patterns University of Hawai’i System News (December 13, 2012).
- Lone Star College System to Harness ‘Big Data’ to Increase Student Completion Lone Star College System (December 12, 2012).
- Mining Data to Help Students Campus Technology (November 15, 2012).
- Capella University Joins WCET’s Predictive Analytics Reporting (PAR) Framework to Harness Power of Big DataBusinessWire (October 15, 2012).
- ASTD Newsletter Technology Headlines for October 2012 (October 6, 2012).
- Community Colleges Leverage Predictive Analytics Campus Technology (September 5, 2012).
- 10 Universities Join Predictive Analytics Reporting Framework Project Campus Technology (September 4, 2012).
- APUS Extend Online Learning Collaboration with WCET for Predictive Analytics Reporting Framework APUS News (August 30, 2012).
- UCF Uses Analytics to Help Students Complete College University of Central Florida News (August 29, 2012).
- PAR Framework Project Eyes Student Data Through a ‘Multi-Institutional Lens’ Campus Technology (August 28, 2012).
- Big Data’s Arrival Inside Higher Ed (February 1, 2012).
- The Predictive Analytics Reporting Framework Moves Forward Campus Technology (January 18, 2012).
- Monitoring the PACE of Student Learning: Analytics at Rio Salado College Campus Technology (December 14, 2011).
- “Moneyball” Meets Education, Part 2: Colleges Pool Data to Prevent Dropouts The Chronicle of Higher Education (December 14, 2011).
The PAR Framework was featured in the “Learning Analytics” issue of EDUCAUSE Review. View the full article at EDUCAUSE Review.
The work of the PAR Framework Proof of Concept was published in the Journal of Asynchronous Learning Networks. View the full article.
The PAR Framework was featured in a case study in the Nov/Dec 2013 issue of the EDUCAUSE Review. View the full article at EDUCAUSE Review.